There isn’t really justification to be testified that Hockey Speed and Power SCAM. So far, Hockey Speed and Power Review present an impressive statement for that product in general. Learn our reviews to find the detail.
One of the vital things that anyone should look into when training is safety, and Hockey Speed and Power was constructed with safety as a key consideration. Hockey Speed and Power comes in three versions. One for players aged 8-11 yrs . old, one for players aged 12-14 and one for players 15 and above. Hockey Speed and Power is really safe for players of all ages! You don’t need entry to an NHL good quality training facility to do the workouts in this program. In fact, you don’t even need a gym membership. You can do the exercises in Hockey Speed and Power from home with not a lot of equipment. This course will offer you with a complete professional quality training system from a man with 15 years practical experience playing at the best levels of hockey such as the National Hockey League. Keep in mind, training is the change between good players and great players. Natural talent alone may only take you so far, and if you intend to take your gameplay to the next amount, you completely need to be training specifically to increase your speed and power! …[more Hockey Speed and Power Review here]
Here’s some benefit you will find with this Hockey Speed and Power product:
1. Four Month Training Calendar: This schedule breaks down each and every day of your training program therefore you know exactly what you need to be doing on which days, in what order, what days to rest, etc.
2. Variable Warm-Up: Warm-ups and stretching done wrong actually hinder your advancement! You’ll learn exactly the way in which to warm-up to correctly prepare your body for the work to follow.
3. Main Training: All the parts of a strength and conditioning plan are important but by far the two vital are the CORE exercise and lower body speed and power.
4. Lower Body Speed and Power: This is where you can expect to improve your first stride power, the single most important things in hockey! A lot of these exercises are special European workouts and they’ll have you blowing past the levels of competition.
5. Agility and Speed Training: This is an area that is almost always done improper, yet it might be the most crucial! If you can win a three foot race or turn on a dime, you’re going to dominate. Period. These exercise will demonstrate how.
Below we’ll present some testimonial from Hockey Speed and Power:
1. Kevin created this Hockey Speed and Power handbook for our team and our players loved it. Many times players get theses instructions and toss them out. Our guys knew Kevin played at a very high level and trusted his know-how. I was extremely astounded with the conditioning levels our players came to exercising camp with. I highly recommend any player serious about moving on in hockey adopt Kevin’s principals. He is a first class Strength and Conditioning Coach. (George Burnett, General Manager and Head Coach of the Belleville Bulls of the OHL)
2. Hi Kevin. I just wanted to drop you a note that my son Jacob was an average player on a team one step higher than house league. After applying your manual this off-season Jacob has made the state travel team and is their second line center. His belief at tryouts was so high because we knew he not only had trained very hard but had trained smart, thanks a lot to your instructions. Any individual who thinks that a ten year old is too young to teach needs to get your Hockey Speed and Power guide book and give their boy/girl the chance to reach their highest potential. Thanks again Kevin-please let us know if you have any other products as we are true believers in your training program. (Ron Thomas, Hockey Dad)
Our honest Hockey Speed and Power Review in WashingtonReview.net show that the product is A REAL DEAL…
Hockey Speed and Power Author/Vendor: Kevin Miehm
Hockey Speed and Power Sales Website: hockeyspeedandpower.com
Guarantee Feature: Complete Money-Back-Guarantee within 60 days